1. The number ONE hardest thing about living here is how transient this place is. Our friends are our lifelines and they come and go. It is hard to make good friends and then let them go. However, I am thankful for this lesson for our family. I am just now learning this hard life-skill and my kids are getting a lot of practice at it at a very young age.
2. Two is the number of new nieces and nephews that have born since we have been living in Zambia.
3. Three is the number of weeks left of Camp LIFE 2011.
4. Four months until we are back in America for the holidays.
5. The minimum number of extra children you will find in our front yard at any given moment. I am cherishing these days for my kids and praying for them when August comes and whisks them all away!
6. Six is the number of days we were on vacation in Victoria Falls with Clay’s parents. It was an amazing vacation and hopefully I will post pictures soon.
7. ate nine.
8. Eight is the number of death threats that were made on our sweet little African Mongrel dog that we rescued. We returned him to the shelter (where he will be very well taken care of) and are in the process of trying to find a small little Americanish dog that the kids can suffocate with their love!
9. Nine is how old Parker will be for three more months! I can’t believe how big he is getting. He accepted Christ this summer when he was helping lead a group of boys at Camp LIFE.
10. The number of girls in my group at Camp LIFE this summer. They all have hard stories and any one of them would benefit from your sponsoring them. Would you consider it?